• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will they go back together? Sisters and spay and my battle!

That's definitely a step in the right direction!! Fingers crossed!!

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Not all vets will be doing it, but a lot do. You could phone the ones locally to you and ask if they're doing anything for RAW?

ETA: Also, I'd still phone if it doesn't show up on the link. My vet are definitely doing free health checks but don't show up on the RAW event locator.

Ive just phoned my vets and im just waiting for a call back as shes had to ask the head nurse
Really happy I managed to call them, Im a really anxious person and will normally get someone else to call or something but I dialled the numbers in :lol:
Step in the right direction for me nd the buns!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ive just phoned my vets and im just waiting for a call back as shes had to ask the head nurse
Really happy I managed to call them, Im a really anxious person and will normally get someone else to call or something but I dialled the numbers in :lol:
Step in the right direction for me nd the buns!

well done :thumb:

Should I call back and say I phoned earlier and haven't been got back to?
Or just sit tight?

Still no call back:(

Maybe try again this afternoon if you can manage it?
When you get busy it's easy to forget stuff like call backs, I'm sure they won't mind you chasing it up. :wave:

If your anxiety is too bad I'd be happy to make the call for you if you want to PM me the number and what exactly you want to ask. I used to have really bad phone anxiety so I know how stressful it can be.

When you get busy it's easy to forget stuff like call backs, I'm sure they won't mind you chasing it up. :wave:

If your anxiety is too bad I'd be happy to make the call for you if you want to PM me the number and what exactly you want to ask. I used to have really bad phone anxiety so I know how stressful it can be.

thankyou so much for the offer!:)
But its one of them things I will just have to do to get over it!
My main worry is I don't want to sound rude or anything, like wording it and stuff :lol:
And I also dont want to harass them with phone calls :lol:
Will try again at 1 if theres still no call back:)

I've just called back and now I feel a wee bit silly :lol:
The lady I spoke to is on lunch and she said the head nurse has been in theatre all day so they haven't been able to ask her, oops was a bit impatient!

Oh well, I guess if I wouldn't of called back I wouldn't of known!

They finally called back today!
They've sent me out a letter / forms /leaflets about what they're doing for rabbit awarness week, if you don't ask you dont get;)

I missed them too! One step closer to convincing your parents :)

I somehow missed your other posts. Glad you've heard back from them! Are they doing anything good?

Not sure yet, it wasnt the same woman on the phone but she popped something in the post telling me what they were doing - would of been easier if she'd of told me over the phone but hey :lol:

I missed them too! One step closer to convincing your parents :)

yep! I was putting a pound away a week towards spaying and now im putting £5 away a week and ive managed to work that into my budget of bills nd bunnies :lol:
I just need their permission grrr!

Not sure yet, it wasnt the same woman on the phone but she popped something in the post telling me what they were doing - would of been easier if she'd of told me over the phone but hey :lol:

yep! I was putting a pound away a week towards spaying and now im putting £5 away a week and ive managed to work that into my budget of bills nd bunnies :lol:
I just need their permission grrr!

Fingers still crossed that they're eyes are opened at rabbit awareness week :)

Fingers still crossed that they're eyes are opened at rabbit awareness week :)

I think I already opened her eyes today!
I backed the run up to binkys cage and put bella in the run, there were two layers of mesh and a water bottle between them - they barley left hand eachothers sides, bella sat next to the cage very proudly:lol:

I think I already opened her eyes today!
I backed the run up to binkys cage and put bella in the run, there were two layers of mesh and a water bottle between them - they barley left hand eachothers sides, bella sat next to the cage very proudly:lol:

Almost a "look how happy we would be together if we were spayed, and rebonded, and living together all lovely"?

Almost a "look how happy we would be together if we were spayed, and rebonded, and living together all lovely"?

Yes exactly that! :lol:

I think you should caption this rubbish picture, seeing as you're great with animal interpretation :lol:

myby6uma.jpg

Mum was sitting and watching them and I was sneaking in some sly facts about rabbits hormones :lol:

Yes exactly that! :lol:

I think you should caption this rubbish picture, seeing as you're great with animal interpretation :lol:

myby6uma.jpg

Mum was sitting and watching them and I was sneaking in some sly facts about rabbits hormones :lol:

Binky: "if we gots spayed we could plays all the time and not fights"
Bella: "give them sad eyes, while I stand up against dis and makes them feels guilty"
Binky: "good plan..123 GO!"

Binky: "if we gots spayed we could plays all the time and not fights"
Bella: "give them sad eyes, while I stand up against dis and makes them feels guilty"
Binky: "good plan..123 GO!"

:lol: :lol:

Ive just realised how shocked binky looks to see bella and how bella looks like shes trying to give a high 5 :lol:
They can play again through cages tomorrow, ill get you some more photos to caption:lol: and to persuade a bit more;)

:lol: :lol:

Ive just realised how shocked binky looks to see bella and how bella looks like shes trying to give a high 5 :lol:
They can play again through cages tomorrow, ill get you some more photos to caption:lol: and to persuade a bit more;)

Binky looks disgusted that she isn't in the run lol it does look like Bella is trying to high five :love: would be so good to see them playing together!!

Binky looks disgusted that she isn't in the run lol it does look like Bella is trying to high five :love: would be so good to see them playing together!!

Binky loves the run, bellas also got her carrot play patch back there :lol:
It would be so nice! They used to play tag around the shed, all up the level & then they'd get tired and sun bathe together :lol:
2yhe3aha.jpg

Bella got a wee bit excluded there while binky took the sun but that was taken last summer before they split!

I will do it, even though it will worry me sick when they go :lol:

Binky loves the run, bellas also got her carrot play patch back there :lol:
It would be so nice! They used to play tag around the shed, all up the level & then they'd get tired and sun bathe together :lol:
2yhe3aha.jpg

Bella got a wee bit excluded there while binky took the sun but that was taken last summer before they split!

I will do it, even though it will worry me sick when they go :lol:

Aww bless! They are adorable. Sound just like my two, always have to.cuddle or lie near each other.

Just keep taking the little steps, your parents will agree when they realise it's for the best! How old were they when they started fighting?

Back