• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will 2 bucks live together happily?

I adopted two (lovely) belgian hares from Cottontails in Wiltshire and found them to be a really really good, well run rescue. I would definately recommend them. They really know their rabbits and usually have plenty in.

Another vote for 'depends on the rabbits' here. I've known it to work, but equally, my friend had two males, they were fine for a while, then had a massive fight, separated, rebonded, another fight, etc etc etc....massive headache for her and the buns.

So if I can, adopt an already bonded pair but if I can't the try a male pairing and it could work if neutered ? :)

So if I can, adopt an already bonded pair but if I can't the try a male pairing and it could work if neutered ? :)

Yep. :D But if you go down the latter route, you need to be prepared for the bond to break down, which means having two single rabbits. With an established pair from a rescue that is much less likely to happen, and if it does, the rescue will help you deal with it. :wave:

ETA http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=37778

OMG! :love::love::love:

Last edited:
If youre looking to rescue theres also Bristol Cats and Dogs home which may be worth a try or Happy Landings in Shepton Mallet which is a bit further from Bristol, where i got my Lance from :wave:

Back