• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why won't the humping stop?? :(

i would go with tamsin's idea, also perhaps add to it by when you are with them or yo u approach and he is not humping, reward with a pellet. If he starts to hump remove him from her and say "no" quite loudly, gradually he should recognise what no means and back off. when he backs off reward with a pellet but make sure that you are rewarding the good behaviour and not the bad.

my OH doesnt live with me, when i have beth out she goes all silly round him which makes doc (husbun) quite jealous and will proceed to chase beth pull her away them promptly start to poop like made round my OH feet, doc isnt a mounter, its beth that does this to him,

but since hes been giving them there sunday big treat of huge bowl veg peels etc from the sunday roast and we have around 8 sets of veg on our plate:lol: docs calmed down a lot, still poops everywhere but leaves beth alone more,

do you do the feeding at all ?
changed your aftershave deoderant
used deep heat at all or used anything strong smelling

either that you got some strong natural smells as it were maybe feels your desires for your partner and feels jealous :lol::lol::lol: just a thought :lol:

how are you with him on his own ? what he like towards you

When Tinkerbell and Simba were together we didn't ever have much humping but sometimes, just out of the blue, Tinkerbell would give Simbas head a quick humping just to remind him who was boss :roll:

Simba just sat there til she had had enough as if to say "just get on with it woman if it makes you feel better" :shock:

Max never humps Lola, I don't think he ever actually has, he humped his teddy alot before he was neutered though. She doesn't hump him either.

Brian tried to hump Mimah, but she was just too fast :lol:, I haven't seen him trying anything recently, though earlier today Mimah was humping Brian's Head! :lol:

When Lenny gets his wife...we'll see about that :lol:.

Back