• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why do we always panick so quickly..

DBF definitely! Also once when Winston was sleeping he looked like he was having a fit, so I posted about it on here and it turns out he was just dreaming! :roll:

Oh my god, I now know what DBF means! Thank you for your totally unintentional (but most welcomed!) RU lesson for me! I'd been trying to work out what that meant for so long! xD

LOL you are so welcome!

I often see Athena try and go into DBF mode, but she then tilts her head slightly in an "are you watching me, Mum? Watch me, Mum!" type way and then comes out of it because she's uncomfortable or there's something more interesting going on. She's so daft, bless her.

I panic big time over flies in their room - I literally go into melt down and grab whatever is nearest and wave it all over the place trying to swat the fly - poor buns have had to put up with hubbys undies, my undies, bras - you name it, it's been flapped :lol: - thankfully the buns are used to my shanigans and just watch with great interest at their mummy hyperventilating and doing a strange jerky dance :lol:

The furry rock impression gets me as well - so used to seeing that in conjuction with stasis - I'm sure the buns do it on purpose now as they know a treat is coming their way to make sure they're okay :lol:

Back