• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

who is the boss?

Who is the boss?

• Boy

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Girl

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • Equal

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
Methinks your poll needed an other for those of us with more than one pair/group.

Mine are all very different with lots of females in charge, a couple where they share the responsibility of being bossy boots and then there are a couple where it's absolutely the boy with his little doting mousey wife tagging along behind.

If I had to do percentages based on the bondings I do, then I'd say it's a higher percentage of girlies in charge for sure. Like us humans, the boys seems to say - anything for an easy life:shock:

i don;t now they seem the same, if this had been asked when rosie was here then rosie was always the boss :lol:

Definitely Jack. :)

But Hollie was young when she came to us and Jack had already been with us for 4 months by the time they were bonded so I think she naturally 'looked up' to him and that's how it's stayed. She's a bit um; air-headed bless her where Jack is clever and cautious so it's probably quite a good thing that she follows his lead. They are a very close pair, never argue over things. :love: xx

(Jack's been a bit hump-happy lately too - glad he's not the only bun behaving badly lol! He always looks so embarrassed when I see him doing it too! :lol:)

I've yet to find out! Next weekend to be precise! :D Peanut and Roo are being bonded next week, very excited and a little nervous. :)

Back