• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which toys do your bunnies love the most?

mine aren't prolific chewers unless it comes to food. we put together a stockpile of cardboard boxes and tubes before we got them (start of dec) and most of them are still intact despite being outside and rolled in poo.

they like to sit on top of boxes and hide in and run through the tunnels.

sea grass baskets from hay experts are very popular here and will last about a week.

we bought them a raffia, willow ball thing which they like to chuck around now and again.

i occasionally hear them playing with the rattle ball in the night, but i think its cos minstrel mistakes it for the treat ball at first :roll:

the treat ball is the big winner. they have their pellets in it every night so makes them work for it.

the raffia carrot and parsnip toys - a big no

cardboard cardboard and more cardboard!!

Minstrel will play with anything that has food in it :roll:

Willow balls, pine cones, treat balls, plastic plants pots with newspaper, herbs, a few pellets and hay in!

The hay basket - Piper likes chucking this and the hay in it around and making as much mess as possible!

Oh yes toys, those things we spend all our money on just to be thrown to the side in favour of boxes :shock:

Sneaky evil wabbits :evil:

you asked for it:
metal hay balls
wooden blocks
jingle dumbell
light plastic football
plastic chair
bucket
plant pot
small balls
jingle ball
teddy
wicker basket
card boxes
plantpots
tunnels
boxes full of shavings to dig in
all things made of willow

i'm sure there are more :lol:

Faline really loves a big jingle ball she has. Pretty much anything that makes a noise is a hit with her. She likes those kabob things too for the bell on them.

Puck liked her carrot thing from pah.

Back