• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which pellets/ mix? Poll

Which do you use most frequently?

• A & P Pellets

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Excel Pellets(any variety)

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • SS

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • P@H Pellets

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Muesli type mix

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mine are currently on A&P they all like it and it's good value for money :D previously mine have had exel (sticky bums and expensive), SS (expensive in comparison but they all liked it), and Bunny Basics Hi-fi (Fudge wouldn't eat it).

We also use Oxbow Bunny Basics/T. Personally I think it's the best type of pellets on the market. We get ours from the internet company SPH as i have found them to be the cheapest and they give a great service.

Phil

I use A+P for everyBun except Sarah, Nomad, Harry, Bobbie, Brian and Fred who refuse point blank to touch it :roll: They have Wagg Pellets. I dare not have SS in the house as one whiff of it and everyBun refuses the A+P :roll:
SS is £16 for a 10kg sack and A+P costs £6 for a 25kg sack !!

Janex

SS for Bobbin and Broome

Bunny Basics T peeps, I'd be interested in seeing a pic of the pellets... are they small like excel junior or bigger like SS? Also they are quite dear aren't they?! :shock:

SS for me, although the buns will literally go wild for about 1 hour if they can sniff it anywhere. Mollys head got stuck in a ss bag when he was younger and we had to wedge him out because the hole in the bag was too small to pull his head out... :rolleyes:

Mine are on SS. I was thinking of changing them over to A&P but haven't yet and not sure if I will now. T can be quite a fussy eater and I think it may be better to leave him on something he likes.

SS for Bobbin and Broome

Bunny Basics T peeps, I'd be interested in seeing a pic of the pellets... are they small like excel junior or bigger like SS? Also they are quite dear aren't they?! :shock:

They are tiny strands - much smaller than SS. Seem expensive but only feed a little so will last a long time!

Back