• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which hutch is better?

I would probably go with the second one. I have a hutch from P@H and the wood isn't great quality. The other hutch looks better, but I've never seen one of them in person so can't be sure!

Well I've got the 2 story version of the one from Animal Magic Pet Supplies, so that's where my vote goes!!

But I am biased against P@H...

xxx

Is your bun a chewer? If so I would avoid the P@H one as they are soft wood and very chewable :?

I don't have experience of either but I think which ever you go for line the floor with lino, litter train your bun & cover the whole thing with tarpaulin or a proper cover and it will last at least twice as long :D

I would go for the second one or a hapy hutch both look better value for money. That said for the same sort of price if you have the space you could fit a shed :D

Back