• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which breed is considered to be the most intelligent?

I had a dwarf lop who was very intelligent and had a strong opinion! One of our neighbours knocked on the door one day to ask if it was our rabbit out in the close we live in...and there he was relaxed on the driveway :lol: Even though he was arthritic we also found him on top of the hutch once...
tumblr_nch4pqbSF61tirn5fo1_500.jpg

Definitely not Conti's or British giants. Mine are a pair of doughnuts :lol: :love:

Smaller buns definitely more intelligent :thumb:

Definitely not Conti's or British giants. Mine are a pair of doughnuts :lol: :love:

Smaller buns definitely more intelligent :thumb:

You see, I'm not convinced there. My little buns (nethie and Dutch-x) were certainly bright but, my conti is by far the most intelligent bunny I've owned. My Frenchie however, was a total doofus!! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a dutch mini rex cross and wow he is really smart. So was his brother. Quick to train as well. Took him only 2 days to learn to follow me into the rabbit pen to get treats. Or perhaps, its smart on my end because then I dont' have to pick him up to put him back in his pen. LOL .:lol:

But yes I think Dutch bunny and Rex bunnies are quite intelligent. My Mini Rex I had years ago was VERY determined too. They have strong personalities.

My 2 lop boys, are lovely to look at, but have cotton wool between the ears, my 2 Dutch girls are very intelligent and know how to use it to their advantage. ;)

Back