• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where do your bunnies live?

Where do your bunnies live?

• Mostly indoor free range?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly indoors in cage/pen?

• Mostly indoors in bunny proofed room?

• Mostly outdoors in a shed?

• Mostly outdoors in a playhouse?

• Mostly outdoors in a hutch/run?

• Mostly outdoors free range?

• Indoors and outdoors combined?

• Total voters
Asta is free range inside. The lounge door is normally closed though, so she can't get to the bedrooms - she just has the lounge/dining room/kitchen.

Four live outside in the shed. Both pairs have a double hutch and run inside the shed. They have access to the run 24/7
Picture136.jpg

Willow lives in the house in an indoor cage with free access to the room when we are at home.
Picture253.jpg

Currently, Oliver lives in my room in a cage, and Blaise lives in the extra bedroom downstairs in a large cage/pen.

As soon as I finish remodeling my room though, they will both live upstairs in my room with me, in a pen :D

At one point Blaise did live outside with his girlie, Daisy (at the bridge), but I just felt soo bad for them out there and I hated being so far away from them!

Leah xx

Sweep has his own room (any guests get to sleep in sweeps room :lol: ) he only gets shut in there when we are out otherwise he has free range of the lounge, hall and kitchen (but he dosn't like the kitchen). he likes to lie in the corner of the lounge and watch tv!! :lol:

Mine are all indoors in large pens with a fair bit of free time. Since my two pairs don't get along, there's no chance of them ever being free range. :(

Here's a pic of me and the buns right after I finished making the pens. They take up a whole small bedroom.
47adbhy.jpg

The pens are each about 70x56 inches, with good-sized shelves to jump up onto. My foster bun Oberon has a slightly smaller pen in the basement.

My buns all live inside with their own bedroom and they have free
range of the house(uber bunny proofed). They also have playtime outside
in the shed and in adjoining fenced part of yard. I am planning on
building a conservatory for growing plants but also housing my buns on
ground level of conservatory with open cages and full time free run so
they are not living in house full time, but still are inside with climate
control & safe. (At least thats the plan I have to tell my BF who does not
approve of bunnies in the house, over zealous neat freak that he is :!: )

I have a mixture of both. Tilly & Alfie live indoors in a pen and have free range of downstairs in the evening when we're home
Picture296.jpg

Georgie, Jem & Smurf live outside in an 8x6 shed with an attached 7x6 run that they have access to 24/7.
Picture344.jpg

Picture341.jpg

Roger is an indoor rabbit who is pretty much free to go where he pleases unless we are out, then he stays in the Kitchen/dining room. This is mainly because we dont want him roaming the hallway incase he makes a dart for it when we come in.

Photo-0030.jpg

Mine are outside in Hutches with Runs i have the female guineas inside at the mo due to return outside soon

My bunnies live here! Its a cupboard ive adapted, Its in our hall.
The door is never closed so they have the run of the hall all to themselves, And when i'm in they come in the the living room with me :)

DSC01988.jpg

My two are in the (never been used by a car )garage they have Hutches with runs attached, and the run of the garage in the day time. The babies are in the conservatory in a dog crate x

Back