• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where do you get your newspapers?

I used to go "bin-raiding" on a Thursday morning when our neighbours had put out their newspaper recyling bins. Got loads that way and you don't have to ask for them as far as I know as they're in the bin, on a public footpath. Obviously if the bin's on someone's driveway then I didn't go onto that, even though I know all my neighbours.

My neighbours must have felt sorry for me having to bin-raid though as I now get mysterious carrier bags full of papers every 2 weeks left on my doorstep! :lol:

Now, who was it who wanted newspapers ...

e703a1bc3fd3cf954ea842802f0d210c.jpg

Good ideas folks, cheers :D I don't feel able to ask my neighbours yet as I've not met any of them but maybe when I know them better I'll feel less weird about it! :D

keletkezes That's really kind, thankyou - I'm away all weekend though unfortunately. Hope you can find somethin creative to do with them :lol:

Back