• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

when the vet called us in today

guess what she said,, when they normally say their names, or your name

well she said 'little mabel' :love:

That's sweet, my vet says to my dog are you looking after your little brother and sister (refering to the rabbits), when they all go to the vets together.

Awww..

We get called in with "Pepe Johnson" :roll: Bunsks 'real' name was 'Pepy' and the vets spelt it wrong, and the surname is no longer my OH's! Really needs changing!

Our vets call the animals name... it made me wish my cat wasn't called Puddy Muffin :?

At least he doesnt call him by his nickname! ;):lol:

I hate my last name as it is, and when they call Marley/Dolly Woodings i cringe!

I hope i never have to take the hamster, Pooh woodings!!! :oops: Think id register her as whinnie ;)

Last edited:
Mine get called in by their names. They also did in our old vets aswell.

My mum used to cringe when she took my sisters hamster (found dumped under a bush in a cage with several others :shock: ) in as my sister had named him Mr Noel Vole :lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

My vet doesn't call my name, he just looks at me. He's probably thinking not her again. The receptionist and vet nurses have already threatened they'll get me my own chair in the waiting room if I don't cut it out. :lol:

I love it when I take Willow as she is 'Willow Way' which is a lovely name (my surname is Way). Peaches Way works rather well as well . .

When we take 'Carnation-Lily Lily Rose' they don't call her whole name which is a shame!

thats lovely i love willow way :love:

Back