• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When I Buy Lord H's Peppermint Tea he Has to Make do With the Aldi Brand

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
But during Lock Down Auntie Amanda (Barn Yard Bunnies) did some shopping for him and it looks like His Lordship has moved up market now !! :lol:

R9QyiV9.jpg

I suppose from now on he'll insist on only having Peppermint Tea from Waitrose..................or Harrods :roll: :lol:

But during Lock Down Auntie Amanda (Barn Yard Bunnies) did some shopping for him and it looks like His Lordship has moved up market now !! [emoji38]

R9QyiV9.jpg

I suppose from now on he'll insist on only having Peppermint Tea from Waitrose..................or Harrods :roll: [emoji38]
Yea you're in a bind there, just wait til they run out. My buns can tell the difference between different supermarket herbs [emoji849]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

LMAO I prefer Lidl's lemon & ginger to any other brand I've tried, if it helps ;P It's just more flavoursome!

:lol: Bless him! What are the benefits of peppermint tea for buns? :)

I dont know that there is any real benefit other than to encourage the Bun to drink more water as long as they like Peppermint Tea ! Anecdotally Peppermint is meant to be good for the GI tract and Lord H has a chronic neurological condition which also effects his GI tract. So since he was just a few months old he has had Peppermint tea with probiotics and prebiotics every day. Whether either probiotics or prebiotics are of any benefit is also open to much debate, but I believe they have helped keep Lord H's gut condition stable and even if the do not help they wont do any harm :)

Wow, that is upmarket. Worthy of a bone china bowl. :lol:

Please dont encourage him to get any more heirs and graces !! :lol:

It wasn't expensive. £1 a box.

Waitrose do the best baked beans, £1.10 for 4 normal sized cans.

I'm annoyed that every jar of marmite is out of stock.:lol:

I dont know that there is any real benefit other than to encourage the Bun to drink more water as long as they like Peppermint Tea ! Anecdotally Peppermint is meant to be good for the GI tract and Lord H has a chronic neurological condition which also effects his GI tract. So since he was just a few months old he has had Peppermint tea with probiotics and prebiotics every day. Whether either probiotics or prebiotics are of any benefit is also open to much debate, but I believe they have helped keep Lord H's gut condition stable and even if the do not help they wont do any harm :)

Please dont encourage him to get any more heirs and graces !! :lol:

Thank you :) I sometimes get given some, as I can't drink milk, so people assume I like fruity type teas when I don't :lol: May be worth giving the buns a try of peppermint :)

Thank you :) I sometimes get given some, as I can't drink milk, so people assume I like fruity type teas when I don't :lol: May be worth giving the buns a try of peppermint :)

A few of my past Bunnies have liked the fruit teas, especially the Raspberry ones.

It wasn't expensive. £1 a box.

Waitrose do the best baked beans, £1.10 for 4 normal sized cans.

I'm annoyed that every jar of marmite is out of stock.:lol:
Own brand high end shop stuff can be surprisingly reasonable :thumb: Normally I buy M&S coffee beans, they are my favourite and a similar price as Asda/Morrison’s but as it’s further and I normally go if I’m in Meadowhall for something else I’ve had to make do with different ones!

Has everyone noticed hardly any offers.

Thankfully I have Vegemite instead of marmite. Wonder why you like it now Jane ? It's great with beans, cheese, tomato, lettuce and peanut butter.

Back