• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's your Bunny's personality?

Candy is a dog in disguise will come for cuddles and nose rubs all day long.
Cagney is timid but loves a good cuddle.

Thumper is my scat bag ! Can't go near her she's got "issues" But will happily take food from you. She's a look byt don't touch bunny.

Alfrid's very curious, but does not like being touched/stroked/picked up. The only things he likes are food, food and more food :lol: He's extremely charismatic, and has great fun throwing his toys around/rearranging his enclosure! Just making a mess in general is his idea of heaven. He's wonderful, bless him :) It is quite disappointing that I can't give him snuggles, especially seen as he's a single bunny, but I still love him lots :love:

Hugh is a bit of a baby. He's easily startled and throws the occasional tantrum but isn't ever really aggressive. He's afraid of his own shadow and the tiles on the bathroom floor, loves a good nose rub but doesn't want to be 'cuddled' in case he gets too comfortable, he has to be on high alert just in case his shadow tries to get him. He gets over excited easily and loves to bunny 500 and then has to go lay down for 5 minutes. By about 3 oclock in the afternoon he likes to put his head down and get some fuss when I'm around.

His favorite way to show affection is to run circles around your feet and come poke his nose out of the door (but don't try to pet him or he goes into a wild binky and has to have a nap after) and he expresses his frustration by nibbling on your clothing, snatching his treats out of your hand and throwing his toys around in irritation (usually all of the above after an enforced dose of metacam). He likes to be kept company, but from a distance and even more so if there is food involved. He was always a bit of a bachelor bun even with Meg, and would prefer to sit off by himself if she would ever let him get away with it (seldom, she would just come lay on top of him wherever he was). He would always groom her on command though and didn't like to be out of sight of her or he'd have to go find her and make sure she was ok. Even if that meant crossing onto the scary tile floor in the bathroom!

Back