• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's your bunny's favourite place in their hutch/cage set up?

If she is in her cage, she is either sitting up on her ledge or snuggling underneath hay (she has made this little burrow network amongst the huge bundle of hay I put in her cage!). She also has free range of my room. If she is out of the cage, she is either being a total loony, getting up to mischief or playing in the guinea pig cupboard amongst the towels/fleece/saks and cuddle cups.

Bindi - on top of the shelf next to the hay, or sprawled out right infront of the door inside the shed, and in a shaded corner outside when its sunny, a not so shadey one when it isn't! She loves being outside.
Eddie - On top of the carrier, or in the middle of the floor inside, and under the stool outside.
In the house they both love the marble fireplace, and Bindi likes on the foam hopscotch grid under my desk:lol:

When sooty is in his hutch his favorite place to be is looking out on the top floor of it, which HAS to have a completely clear floor, anything which I put up there is promptly pushed down the stairs!
He's also loving the slate tiles in my utility room at the min -nice and cool!:D

Back