• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

whats up with Jelly?????

yea, tbh none of mine have ever been bothered if the other goes off for an hour, they just dont. probably used to it now.

but i think when i realised it could be a day and a half i thought it would be best if jelly went too. turns out it was 8-7pm they would be apart, but i didnt know that at the time.

anyway, i know it wasnt the vet trip. she wasnt scared. she OPENED (lol @ this!) her carrier and just started wandering round the consultroom. the vets said she didnt have any fear and they loved her character. i think she picked up on peanuts sickness, and was sad.

i really do.

shell be stressed cus her man is poorly :cry::cry::cry:..... i dont think it was the vets neither hun....vets visits have never bought stasis on in mr hunger strike

shell be stressed cus her man is poorly :cry::cry::cry:..... i dont think it was the vets neither hun....vets visits have never bought stasis on in mr hunger strike

Ive never seen her scared. like, you know when there noses twitch? peanuts was going so fast n his breathing was quick and noisy bless him. Jelly, stretched out on the vets floor, her nose going slowly n breathing normal. they r all found it funny! "i think she wants to live here!" is what one vet said LOL!

:lol:

Ive never seen her scared. like, you know when there noses twitch? peanuts was going so fast n his breathing was quick and noisy bless him. Jelly, stretched out on the vets floor, her nose going slowly n breathing normal. they r all found it funny! "i think she wants to live here!" is what one vet said LOL!

:lol:

:shock::shock::shock::shock: shes a nutter :lol::lol::lol:

Glad she's feeling better now :D.

When I take Bernie to the vet, I never take the other 1 in the car. Because it could stress both of them. So regardless that could be the reason of Jelly not eating, I don't see the logic of some of your guys doing that.

Do you guys take both buns into the clinic or you just take 1 and let the other 1 wait in the car?

I take both mine no matter what as I feel they offer each other comfort. The bond being broken isnt the worry for me just the support they give each other. Should I have to go to hospital I would want my partner with me and think this is exatly the same.

where can you get fibreplex from? I think I may need some to hand!

the vet, i asked for two tubes when jelly has stasis before incase it happened again.

I just think having science recovery and fibreplex and help stop stasis in its tracks. sometimes it wont, but jelly was 'on her way' to it and it nipped it in the bud, her gut hadnt completly stopped i dont think, so it prevented it.

When I take Bernie to the vet, I never take the other 1 in the car. Because it could stress both of them. So regardless that could be the reason of Jelly not eating, I don't see the logic of some of your guys doing that.

Do you guys take both buns into the clinic or you just take 1 and let the other 1 wait in the car?

I never did this either as they used to get so stressed, even if they were together.

I never did this either as they used to get so stressed, even if they were together.

i think its different for all buns isnt it.

I think, if im honest i would only take jelly as company.

Pebbles n domino get far too frightened, i dont think it helps either of them. And peanut shakes so much in the car and makes noises :( i wouldnt take him as company for jelly.

i think all buns and all situations are different, sometimes it helps n sometimes it doesnt :)

x

i think its different for all buns isnt it.

I think, if im honest i would only take jelly as company.

Pebbles n domino get far too frightened, i dont think it helps either of them. And peanut shakes so much in the car and makes noises :( i wouldnt take him as company for jelly.

i think all buns and all situations are different, sometimes it helps n sometimes it doesnt :)

x

Yes I totally agree - I'd always look at the individual buns and their situations before deciding whether to take them along for company. It's just a case of weighing up one risk against the other really.

I can't remember who asked about Fibreplex, but you can buy it online - it's much cheaper than at the vets usually too. :)

Back