• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What Would Your Bunny Look Like If It Was Human?!

I have something like this in mind for Pie - Beautiful, fun and sweet.
Ziyi_Zhang+Feb_22_2009.jpg

Oberon I think would resemble Adrien Brody. No idea why but I've always had that in my head (except Obie is scared of everything!)
adrien-brody.jpg

ETA: People are going to think I'm mad now... I'm not, I'm just abit on the "imaginative" side :oops:

Just as a warning, don't type 'shy old man' into google if safe search is off :shock::shock:

Oscar - timid, dainty, handsome

balenciaga.jpg

Polly - crazy, messy, slightly odd looking but still bootiful! Oh and plenty of attitude!

agyness-deyn-messy-blonde-short-hairstyle-08.jpg

Last edited:
Weird, but about a week ago I was thinking about some of our old pets and recalled (from decades ago) some bunnies we had. No idea why, but I always thought of them as Rita and the late, great Elsie Tanner from Corrie. I am 100% certain they would have looked like their identical twins if they had been human.

Lola would look like Marilyn Monroe, Buxom Beautiful but Fragile!!

10052009156-1.jpg

99399dbecdc8af98.jpg

And SiDney Has to be the guy from Diffrent Strokes, As he is the cheekiest little chap around!!
DSC00533.jpg

ec2f17a7c4eaaef2.jpg

Back