• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What will hubby be more upset about?

What will hubby be more upset about

• over £300 on those blooming rabbits

Votes: 41 74.5%
  • early Sunday morning delivery

Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters
Hello Kay :wave: Lovely meeting you today too, I have 2 blisters and am covered in splatters of green paint (I got some on Sue too!)

I don't know what 4am looks like either - have found some cardboard, made a sign and am going to leave the downstairs hall light on, so hopefully they will find us!

Your blisters did look sore :(

My blue jeans are now green and I still can't get the paint out from my nails! :D Yeah Sue was covered too. The place looked great when we left though :D

It's here :D I didn't hear a thing (hubby did, he says they arrived about 4.30 :lol:), and I'm even more pleased to note that they brought it to the top of the driveway - I was dreading having to drag it up the slope!

03082008.jpg

Yay! Looks nice!! They seem to deliver to your area first and then go further south. They probably do one big delivery round every weekend or so. We do the same with our deliveries to Scotland, on two or three days midweek. Just that we don't deliver at 4.30 am!! :lol:
I hope the bunnies will appreciate their new home. :)

:wave: It's for the nethies, they are safely installed and their run is now attached and they are investigating it in great detail :D Only thing is the dark compartments are on the other side, so I'm not sure where to fill up with bedding and where to put the litter trays...this could take some trial and error!

Would take some pics but it is very overcast so I'm not sure how well they'll come out.

Back