• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What have yours eaten illicitly?

Alvin was quite partial to wall paper and dried dog bicsuits.

Pearl took out our arial wire and a couple of wire attached to stes gaming wheel and other comp stuff.

By the time we got Holly id pretty much sussed how to protect the house so i dont think she got at anything she wasnt supposed to but she made up for it by ******* right next to me when i sat in thier room with them or on my side of the bed.

Stella the chipmunk went inside stes speakers and removed the wires :lol:

Domino was such a food stealer, he once stole a packet of chewy cola laces and hid underneath a hutch where I couldnt get him and munched them, and you could see his face twisting up when he tasted how sour they were but he kept eating them. In October, I had some friends over because we were going to a Supernatural (TV show) convention, and we had some apple pie (because its a big thing on the show) and Domino stole one, pulled the top off and snaffled up the apple filling!

My favourite one however, is last Christmas I made a HUGE gingerbread house, in the style of Hogwarts. My cousin had a huge bit, but then felt sick and put the rest in the bin. I took the bin bag from the kitchen to put the rabbit mess in, and left it on the floor and well...Domino dove into the bag, pulled the huge bit of gingerbread out, which was actually almost as big at him AND covered in icing, and he started munching away, his little tail wiggling. I managed to get it off him but he loved it. little piggy.

I miss his naughtiness.

This made me really laugh:lol: Cola laces! I had a greedy boy but he never stole cola laces. He did however steal my packet of ginger biscuits but I grabbed them back before he ate the whole packet. He also stole my bacon sandwich but it was the bread he was after not the bacon. He would also go to the dogs bowl and try and steal the dog biscuits. If he saw you with a plate he would pester you and do little bunny begs. I once took my buns a whole apple ready to chop up and remove the core. In a split second my rex doe grabbed the whole apple and hopped off triumphantly with it! I miss them both and their naughty ways.

TV remote. That's the one thing they really like. Daphne particularly.
dc8e3774cd3feeb09cd2ebd131731a93.jpg

As you can see... no button is safe.

Hamster food is Phoebe's favourite. She'll drag the tin down and throw/roll it around until it opens or one falls out.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Bob loves Chicken Tikka Marsala, the ingredients are listed as containing fenugreek which I think accounts for Bob's passion for curry. I realized this when some friends and I were watching telly while eating a take away. When they left I didn't think for one moment either of the rabbits would be interested in the left overs and started clearing the plates. I took out the first lot to the kitchen and only moments later came back for the rest to find Bob sitting on the coffee table lapping up all traces of the Chicken Tikka Marsala. He didn't seem to have any adverse affects but i was really panicky for a while.

I can't eat Chicken Tikka Marsala at home any more because Bob looks so sad when I refuse to share.

Bob also nicked a huge block of emental cheese off the side board last Christmas. It took some real ninja moves for him to get up there and down again without being spotted. We only realized it had gone when I noticed that Bob was sitting in his pop up tunnel which was unusual for him, usually he just run through without stopping. At first I was worried he was ill and sitting in his tunnel to hide, when I realized what was going on I reached in to get it away from him and he tried to drag it away from me and into a connecting tunnel.

Ah the joys of life with a house bunny.

Bob loves Chicken Tikka Marsala, the ingredients are listed as containing fenugreek which I think accounts for Bob's passion for curry. I realized this when some friends and I were watching telly while eating a take away. When they left I didn't think for one moment either of the rabbits would be interested in the left overs and started clearing the plates. I took out the first lot to the kitchen and only moments later came back for the rest to find Bob sitting on the coffee table lapping up all traces of the Chicken Tikka Marsala. He didn't seem to have any adverse affects but i was really panicky for a while.

I can't eat Chicken Tikka Marsala at home any more because Bob looks so sad when I refuse to share.

Bob also nicked a huge block of emental cheese off the side board last Christmas. It took some real ninja moves for him to get up there and down again without being spotted. We only realized it had gone when I noticed that Bob was sitting in his pop up tunnel which was unusual for him, usually he just run through without stopping. At first I was worried he was ill and sitting in his tunnel to hide, when I realized what was going on I reached in to get it away from him and he tried to drag it away from me and into a connecting tunnel.

Ah the joys of life with a house bunny.

:lol:

Back