• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What endeared your bunny to you?

Piglet & Eeyore - Fell for them big time on rabbit rehome, Pig looked like such a little angel in her photo :love: They both have such big personalities and I love waking up and seeing them first thing in the morning :love:

Sophie - I desperately wanted to give Rubix a new start and she came with him. She seemed so nosey, full of life and she makes me laugh every day.

And this will hopefully be Sophie's new husbun, I fell in love with him from his picture, he looks so nosey & seems so like Sophie :D http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=15346

Teddy- cos she was like a dream bunny to me and i'd never seen a lionhead before, she just look so precious and tiny. :love:

Petal- well to be honest i picked petal because she was a girl and i wanted an orange bun. but i wish i had spent more time in picking, i do love her but i just don't have the same conection with her as i do with teddy, hope that doesn't make me a bad bunny mummy:oops:. i would never treat her any different and i do love her but not as much as teddy.

A few months after my lovely Jack went to the bridge a friend of a friend had an unplanned litter so I went to choose two rabbits. There were 3 babies left and I couldnt decide on 2 and leave one behind so i took them all, 2 girls and a boy.
Barney was in the garden centre where I buy my hay from, he was all alone because there was a younger litter in the big pens, he was in an indoor cage on a shelf at eye level and he was so friendly. I agonised over the decision for 2 weeks, worried about what I would do with him if he wouldnt bond, not keen to buy from a shop etc.

button -was hubbys choice -black with white nose and his big feet
mopsy -at rainbow bridge -my choice looked so adorable
gizmo -with his floppy ears and always ready for a cuddle
speedy -rescue -the way he shoves his nose out of hutch for me to rub his
nose
honey -from p@h adoption -she had been there 6mths nobody wanted her she had snuffles -we felt sorry for her. she is a character -jumps up on knee to be stroked and tries to eat off ur plate:no:

Sooty - He had huge ears & such a little body & looked all sad & lonely.

Honey - She was small which is what we wanted & seemed nice. Sooty seemed to like her.

Rosie - She was soo pretty & she sqeeked

Panda - He bites everyone but me which shows good taste :)

I opened the door of one of the hutches at the rabbit rescue, Toby hopped forward & licked me on the nose.

That was it - I was smittened.

Charlie - was sat IN the food bowl eating and looked so cheeky so I just had to have him.

Ella and Bella - it was the way Ella was looking at the camera in her RSPCA photo, she looked so cute and friendly.

Alfie - we had no choice he was a stray and a frenchie and I'd been begging my husband to let me have a frenchie for ages so although I don't really believe in God as such - I'm sure he sent him for me :roll:

I lost my english lop in december to dental abscesses. She was already 3 months old approx. I waited and began collecting rabbit items half heartedley but went to breeder a week ago and fell instantly for 2 10 week old mini lops. Both confirmed boys one jet black named sooty, and the other has been named sweep he is silvery grey. Sooty has big ears that stick up when he hears anything strange.
Diane:wave:

When I was looking at lots of buns B stuck out cos she had lovely grey eyes and eyelashes and she looked bossy-pushing the others out the way to get to door.In her carrier whilst we were paying for her she was stomping and being naughty-i knew she was going to be a madam and thats what I liked!

when my old bun smudge died last year i felt lost without him, i went to my local petshop to get some fish food and thats where i met buddy! he was only 6 weeks old and was with his siblings and mum and looked so tiny. the other baby buns were either black, white or black and white and he stood out because he was the only one that was grey and white and while the others were all huddled around their mother he was at the front of the bars saying hello.

i had to wait 3 more weeks to get him but he was worth the wait! he was actually meant to be a lop though like his parents but his ears have chosen not to lop! he's an odd bod!

Back