• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What else do i need?

Haha.... just read the ''NEW PEN'' bit and was sitting here thinbking WOW!!!! That IS organised..... a new pen ready to write and document bonding - I'm so dumb sometimes i scare myself!!!!!!

PAAAAHAHAHAHA! that made me laugh out loud :lol:

I feel a bad Bunny Mummy now as I never do binkies:( I have arthritis in my knees and am not sure they could cope with a binky!!! I hope my buns don't feel deprived in any way. I do talk to them loads though and do strokes and cuddles - but not binkies.

Your list seems very comprehensive Graham. I hope all goes to plan on Friday. I remember how excited I was before I picked up George and, more recently, Peggy and Sue. Time moves so slowly. I didn't have that with Furby as he was available sooner than I had expected.

I feel a bad Bunny Mummy now as I never do binkies:( I have arthritis in my knees and am not sure they could cope with a binky!!! I hope my buns don't feel deprived in any way. I do talk to them loads though and do strokes and cuddles - but not binkies.

Your list seems very comprehensive Graham. I hope all goes to plan on Friday. I remember how excited I was before I picked up George and, more recently, Peggy and Sue. Time moves so slowly. I didn't have that with Furby as he was available sooner than I had expected.

Oh Rhianna, don't feel bad! Especially if you have arthritis! :shock: I'm sure the buns don't feel deprived! :) They get awesome attention from you, i've read all the furby threads - you're a great bunny mummy! :)

Thanks about the list, i think i've got everything, i'm sure i'll of forgotten something and have to run to a dreaded shop or something, but i think i've done okay!

Time is going slowly, i was hoping it was wednesday earlier, but nope! I'm sure all will go well - i've got 2 buns to pick up now, Ginger for us and Ringo for another forum member, so i'm on a mini-bunnyrun too!

Busy Friday night thats going to be for me!

When are you starting the bonding?
Cant wait to see how it all goes:love:
Good luck....

in a couple of weeks i expect, gotta get her home first and settled :)

I'll be doing a picture diary on RU of the bonding, so you'll be able to see how things go! I HAVE to create records of everything i do! :)

:lol: Graham I love your list! Im a list lover, id make my life one big list if I could! :lol:

Ive just bought Rodge & Orla a treat ball which I fill with tiny pieces of dried up apple.......thats them amused for a while & its lovely to watch! :D

:lol: Graham I love your list! Im a list lover, id make my life one big list if I could! :lol:

Ive just bought Rodge & Orla a treat ball which I fill with tiny pieces of dried up apple.......thats them amused for a while & its lovely to watch! :D

Heh, i keep lists of *everything* for work :oops:

What treat ball do you have? Do you have a URL for it at all ?

:oops: I just bought one from P@H its yellow with little carrots on it, I bought Burgess Dried Apples segments also, its a wonderful treat to give them. :) They get theirs on a Sunday.....well if I treat myself to a Sunday Roast then they should get something too! :lol:

in a couple of weeks i expect, gotta get her home first and settled :)

I'll be doing a picture diary on RU of the bonding, so you'll be able to see how things go! I HAVE to create records of everything i do! :)

Cant wait to see how they do.:wave:
Loads of piccies pls
Any tips, andsend them my way:lol:
Hope she settles in quickly, you must be so chuffed....

Back