• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you reckon to these?

Oh ok sorry, my mistake. :oops:

hey no worries ;) it probably had got a bit confusing as the living areas of the two that i did a link to when i started the thread was actually under size as i'd not read the full description properly :oops: and took the run size as the living bit size - the one i was referring to getting was the one from the rabbit hutch shop that another poster had recommended.

This one

I hate undersized hutches and have written to Argos, Wilkinsons and Kennelgate to complain about theirs, i will also be writing to the Rabbit Hutch Shop too as they also sell 4 foot ones :cry:

When i get paid at the end of July i'm going to buy an extra run module which will make it even bigger, the buns will have more grass space than us :lol: (it's a titchy garden)

I got it for £129.99 plus £4.99 delivery in the end, alot cheaper than on their website or their ebay buy now price, they had it on ebay for auction and not had any bids so my OH rang them up and offered them that amount over the phone with a debit card and they took it :)

Last edited:
Back