• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do i do??? UD Wed PM - help??

I just went and checked on her and no more poos yet but she is eating hay. She has made the kitchen a mess again - i think that tells me!!

Sue
xx

Dobbin said:
I just went and checked on her and no more poos yet but she is eating hay. She has made the kitchen a mess again - i think that tells me!!

Sue
xx

:lol: :lol: I've given up trying to tidy the shed, Pippa rearranges everything, her litter tray, hay comes out of the hutch, food bowl goes to where they want it etc etc and she loves shredding newspaper.

Twinkle does not appear to have weed yet either - should i be worried?

I am guessing that she does not want me to tidy her space up - and yes she seems to enjoying shredding up newspaper to!!

Sue
xx

Are you sure there isn't any? Have you dug through the bottom of the litter trasy and looked in the corners of the wigwam?

I assume she has a bowl just in case she cannot manage from a bottle.

Could she have done a wee in the bottom of her bed ?

She has a bowl of water and a bottle!

No wee in bed or any newspaper or banket and oh boy u should have just seen me going through the litter tray with a fine tooth comb - there was no wee - Twinkle sat looking at me as if to say "What are you doing mum?" (Do you think its ok that i am Twinkle mum or do u thinkits to soon?) Then when i had finished she jumped in, did a wee, jumped out again, looked at me and hopped off to bed - it was so so so funny!!

I am plsd she has done a wee and that she has done it in the litter tray!! whahoo!!

Sue
xx

I have to admit it did make me laugh - it was a look of - is that what ui want? Will you stop fussing now!!!??? lol :lol: :lol:

Just about to post some recent pics on stories and photos!!

Sue
xx

Just remember that if she's not had much/any hay in her diet, her gut will be slower than normal. Once she's settled in and it eating plenty of hay/grass and fibrous veg, she'll be a poo factory!

Back