• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what could you not live without?

I'll have to get a second set of litter trays.. I'd never thought about it, but really it would make it an even simpler task!

bunny daddy!!

couldn't cope without boyfriend, he sorts out lolly when i have to work late, if i ask hime "do you love lolly" he replys "he's alright" but when he thinks i can't hear him he gives lolly loads of :love::love:!!

not rabbit related but i couldn't live without hellmans mayonaise, post it notes and cashback!!

emily x

:lol::lol::lol:
My OH is the same...I ask if he loves Blue and the reply is always 'he's alright'. But every time he calls home (hes in the Navy an 6 months deployment) the first thing he asks is how Blue is. Hes always :love: him when he thinks I'm not looking.
Maybe its a guy thing?
Couldn't live without Giant dustpan or bottle cleaners.

This forum.:D Even with the arguments that crop up from time to time , it's still one of the most supportive places around and the majority of members pull out all the stops to give advice , and/or emotional support when we are stressed out. I know it's been a lifeline to me when I've had bunny related problems, so thanks to you all:D:D

My can't live without is carefresh bedding, my bun is a house rabbit and it is great, much better than sawdust, and very warm and comfortable for Pye

Back