• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What colour is my new bun?

It's always difficult judging a colour from a photo, but she could be Isabella like my Bodhi
IMG_3028S.jpg

Maybe you use a different name for the colour. Isabella is light brown with blue undertone

Thanks so much for all your replies. I really appreciate all the name suggestions. It was a tough decision and I must have tried out a few names each day on her but I finally decided on one. Yay!!! Our new girls is called Vicky :D

Its interesting to get so many different opinions on her colour too and I appreciate all your input on that. A couple of people suggested she might be a lynx and I would tend to agree based on the pics Iv seen of lynx buns and even her eye colour too, its spot on so thanks guys . Its nice to know her colouring if anyone asks. I will keep ye all updated on little Vicky's progress. Cheers :wave:

It's always difficult judging a colour from a photo, but she could be Isabella like my Bodhi
IMG_3028S.jpg

Maybe you use a different name for the colour. Isabella is light brown with blue undertone

I wonder is Isabella the same as lynx. This looks quite like her too :) Such beautiful colouring. I just love the eyes!

After trying out Vicky for a few days, it just didnt flow off the tongue as easily as it should have and I kept calling her Penny so we went with Penny after all that. Is it just me or does anyone else find the naming process can be tough while still getting to know your buns?:?

Back