• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What breed is this bun?

definitely conti blood in there :thumb:

:thumb: thanks!

quick q for all - this bun, presumably because he has been in gardens for a week, has quite dirty feet, slightly matted - is there anything i can do to help it or should i just leave him to sort it out himself? he's free ranging in the front room at the moment and seems happy enough!

:thumb: thanks!

quick q for all - this bun, presumably because he has been in gardens for a week, has quite dirty feet, slightly matted - is there anything i can do to help it or should i just leave him to sort it out himself? he's free ranging in the front room at the moment and seems happy enough!

If the matts feel like they're tugging at the skin then cut them out, if not then they're probably not bothering him, you could still try cutting out any on the surface but if they're deep down I probably wouldn't risk it as they may be at risk of sore hocks if they're so heavy and have trimmed fur on their feet. You might be best waiting till he moults and see if you can gently pull them out although it'll be much harder trying to turn over a conti to get to its feet :?

Back