• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Went to P@H yesterday - no bunnies, hamsters, piggies...

They have taken all the wheels off them now, April didn't know how to use hers for about 2 months :( Phoebe got it straight away but when we went to pick her up the woman said "She bites and is really nasty" ...right okay.. :roll:

:cry:

Russell learned how to use his wheel straightaway but he was very scared for the first few days and kept squeaking when we approached him :cry:

We've only had him a few weeks and he has already lost weight and is really friendly :love:

I must admit the two boys together in the adoption bit were really cute - not sure what breed they were, quite slim with sticky uppy ears. Rex-like, but don't think they were rexes? I wanted to take them home with me 'cos I felt sad for them being there :(

I must admit the two boys together in the adoption bit were really cute - not sure what breed they were, quite slim with sticky uppy ears. Rex-like, but don't think they were rexes? I wanted to take them home with me 'cos I felt sad for them being there :(

:(

There were a load of babies last time I went who were in with another "old stock" girlie. She looked to be fully grown so I envisage a few fights between her and the little ones. The assistant said that the older doe "mothers" the younger ones :(

:(

There were a load of babies last time I went who were in with another "old stock" girlie. She looked to be fully grown so I envisage a few fights between her and the little ones. The assistant said that the older doe "mothers" the younger ones :(

Aww! :( There was only one bun and he was hunched against the glass, turned away from people looking in. poor thing. :-/ there were some piggies they looked ok, they had loads more room cmopared to last time i went in though.

Aww! :( There was only one bun and he was hunched against the glass, turned away from people looking in. poor thing. :-/ there were some piggies they looked ok, they had loads more room cmopared to last time i went in though.

They really do seem to vary from store to store. This store has more rabbits squashed in a small space than I have ever seen in the other stores I have visited over the years :(

I was at Pets at Home in Glasgow on Thursday and they had loads of baby bunnies , loads of hamsters and guinea pigs too... Breaks my heart as the adoption centre is at the back end of the store, people have to pass by the babies to get to it... There were loads of people looking at the babies and none at the adoption centre bunnies and guinea pigs...

I was at Pets at Home in Glasgow on Thursday and they had loads of baby bunnies , loads of hamsters and guinea pigs too... Breaks my heart as the adoption centre is at the back end of the store, people have to pass by the babies to get to it... There were loads of people looking at the babies and none at the adoption centre bunnies and guinea pigs...

Poor things :( that's prob 'cos P@H actually make money from the babies and not the adoption buns/guineas?

It really makes me sad as wee rescue bunny was up on his hind legs, paws rested against the glass

Awww bless.......

Back