• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wendy/ play house...

cloughie

Banned
Sorry I know this has probably been asked a thousand times before but not by me :p:lol:

Hopefully if all goes well with my current bonding of my lil fellas, Pebbles and Harley, I will be able to get a 4x4 playhouse and 6x4 run as their new setup...or a dog kennel...still can't decide...help! :?:lol:

I was just wondering for those of you with a play house or dog kennel...how easy do you find to get in and out of it/ to clean it out etc etc? Hopfully I can get one that is 5ft-ish high...how high are the doors on them?

I would love to get a shed but unfortunately I am restricted to a height of 5ft as its my OH parent's house and a shed would block the view of their garden.

Last edited:
are there any garden centres near you where you could go and have a look at different models?
That way you would see exactly how easy you find it to get in and out and can see the difference in door heights.

Personally I find playhouses real pain to get in and out of and I'm only 4'11. Other people on here have no problems what so ever though.
I really wanted to get a kennel as i'm short enough to stand in them but the big ones are very expensive and the other half is over 6ft :(

Back