• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Welfare hutch company delivery?

sierra*323

Mama Doe
Hello,
I have a new job and am saving the extra each month for a hutch upgrade for Doris and Pepper [emoji4]
Happy Hutch and Welfare Hutch Co seem to be popular, but can anyone who has one confirm - do they come made or flat packed?
We have awkward access and are renting, so whatever I get needs to be able to survive the likelihood of being moved!
Thanks [emoji4]

Ah, excellent, thanks.
It's a lot of money and I'm looking for something to last a long time, so I definitely need to know I can take it apart and build it again without breaking it.
Really I'm hoping we can live here forever lol as Finx and Tango have a playhouse which was a nightmare to get in...!

I recently got their 6ft single hutch and it is well worth the money. Much better quality than the other hutches I've seen. They delivered it and built it up for me. I'd highly recommend them.

I recently got their 6ft single hutch and it is well worth the money. Much better quality than the other hutches I've seen. They delivered it and built it up for me. I'd highly recommend them.

That's good to hear, I wouldn't normally splash out! Thanks [emoji4]

I have a six foot welfare hutch for my belgian hares. Love it. Really strong and well made. I assembled it myself (it was a while ago) and it was reasonably easy. I highly recommend it.

Back