• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wee soaked through to the floorboards advice on cleaning and smell! UD with photos pg

Buttons weed on my sofa earlier (and left a massive stain!!!) and all I could think about was this thread :oops: lol

It looks great :D

There is the hidey cupboard. :love: Lovely set up.

Of course I remember old pics, weren't the chinchillas there before, next to the bed, or is it the other side of the bed ?

Carpet is really becoming my public enemy number one.:evil: Definately not for an outdoor summer house. One bit of wetness. :evil:

The chinnies are at the bottom of the bed. :D
Neither of them have touched their food since I put them in, so now to tempt them with treats. :?

Poor things...probably trying to understand what strange creature came in and made that odd "clean" marking smell in their territory. :(
Come on bunnies....nomnomnom!

At least you're able to somewhat salvage your carpet. I'm certain every square foot in my house will have to be discarded before we move or put it on the market. Not just because we've had animals here but because it was already nasty and fifteen years old when we first got here. Now it's all just :evil:

Back