• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wee Fudge ~ 6/10/14 ~

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper

I remember as if it was yesterday Mike and I driving down to Glasgow to go to collect you off one of the Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care fosterers , we came home with you and your Brother Pepsi and now I

can't believe I am here putting this in Rainbow Bridge I thought we would be filling your Christmas Stocking again this year with treats for you but that all changed on Monday when you decided
to leave us .

Oh Fudge what can I say about you apart from you being a popular little bunny with our customers and a funny bunny who would constantly sit under your fleece instead of on it, even on the humid Summer days you
would be snuggled up under your fleece. You always had a look about you as if you were really annoyed but of course you were just a gentle wee bun.

We were in the process of bonding you with little Lily you were ideal for one another both tiny nethies, both with a tale to tell and you both liked each other very much :(

We are going to miss you little one so much, love you to the moon and back, binky free wee Fudge forever with your Brother Pepsi :cry::cry:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

'Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart' :(

Aww, that's a real shame :( Binky free little man! I've a lot of love for grey Nethies and he's adorable: I agree wholeheartedly with your closing statement.

so sorry about fudge, he was the one that reminded me a lot of my old nethie rosie, they looked very alike, sleepwell :cry: xxx

Back