• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We NEED a Rudy Lookalike Teddy!!! WE HAVE FOUND HIM!!!!

Aliandbuns said:
Can I take Rudy skiing next March please? Will have to check the exact dates....

No problems :D He isn't booked for then yet :lol: :lol:

When you know the dates, please pm me with the dates and how much you would like to donate to Kay for him :D

He is a busy bunny already :lol: :lol: :lol:

If he gets really popular you could get a range of them for people to choose from and get multiple bookings :wink:

And then run a photo competition for the best pics of him.

I'd like to hire him to take to work with me, I feel that it's important that he sees a rounded picture of life, and not just getting taken on holidays :wink:

AlisonA said:
If he gets really popular you could get a range of them for people to choose from and get multiple bookings :wink:

And then run a photo competition for the best pics of him.

I'd like to hire him to take to work with me, I feel that it's important that he sees a rounded picture of life, and not just getting taken on holidays :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good ideas Alison!!! :lol: :lol:

PM me if you want to book a date, he's getting a rather busy bunny :shock:

AlisonA said:

Oooh he's not coming on holiday with me :lol:

He'll be cleaning rabbit hutches and maybe coming to work if I have a job :?

Ohhh this sounds great! :D

Maybe instead of a notebook you could open a LiveJournal account and he can write down what he's been doing in there, or there could just be a seperate thread make up of journal entries and photos?

Ohh I remember when the kids had a toy frog on my work experience placement in an infant school and they took it home each weekend and wrote about what he did in a book! Ahh... memories :lol:

Brill idea! :thumb:

@Debs111 said:
Is 28th September too soon?
I'm going to West Midlands Safari Park, and thought I could take him with me :D

He'd also come bowling, and to a meal (probably Pizza Hut) with us too :D

I love the idea of a note book. I have also aske Laura to send a pic of her Rudy with Roving Rudy so we can hav a pic of Rudy on his travels. My Idea is is to frame the pics and put it in the new garage so people can see exactly what a lengths a bun will go to to get a forever home also I could type the note book up and put this also in a frame next to to record is antics.

YAY!!!

We have arranged for Roaming Rudy to visit Leah overseas!!!! :lol:

Can't wait for all these pics :lol:

loopylop said:
YAY!!!

We have arranged for Roaming Rudy to visit Leah overseas!!!! :lol:

Can't wait for all these pics :lol:

And I am so excited :D I'm so glad to help out the rescue and I think that this is a fab way of doing it!
I have marked the date he is expected on my calendar and I'm already thinking of fun things I can do with him!

So what date is he starting his long adventure?

Leah xx

Back