• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Water bottle recommendations please :)

yeah I think I might try them with bowls again :D, aww thank you :D, yeah I know :shock:, I sit sometimes & wonder how ON EARTH did we end up with so many, lol, but I wouldn't change them for the world :love::love:, they get treated better than me in this house haha

:lol: love:I know its mad, all my money goes to the bunnies and the left overs go to me:lol: But I love it that way:D:love:

See we all love your bun buns :D
And i will get round to taking some photos of my crew soon :D xxx

Ooo yay I love you bunnies toooo:love::love::love::love: They have such beautiful colourings:love::love::love::

Sorry for hijacking your thread WeeBarraxO:oops:

Last edited:
:lol: :love::love:I know its mad, all my money goes to the bunnies and the left overs go to me:lol: But I love it that way:D:love:

Its amazing isnt it, ive been out to buy a new top or skirt and come back with something for the buns/bird/hammy/cat/ piggies and parrot LOL. xxx

:lol: :love::love:I know its mad, all my money goes to the bunnies and the left overs go to me:lol: But I love it that way:D:love:

yeahh loll, I attempted to add up how much I have spent this year alone .. & stopped before I fell of the chair haha :lol::lol:

you have to get more piccy's up of your bunnies too :D, I especially love Bell :love::love:, such a cute wee face :love:

Its amazing isnt it, ive been out to buy a new top or skirt and come back with something for the buns/bird/hammy/cat/ piggies and parrot LOL. xxx

ohh wouldn't have been the first time I've done that :lol::lol:, OH gave me some money towards my bday & I ended up spending it on bunny toys :oops: loll, but the way I see it .. what makes them happy makes me happy so its allll good :love::love:

ohh wouldn't have been the first time I've done that :lol::lol:, OH gave me some money towards my bday & I ended up spending it on bunny toys :oops: loll, but the way I see it .. what makes them happy makes me happy so its allll good :love::love:

:lol: Were mad arent we. xxx

yeahh loll, I attempted to add up how much I have spent this year alone .. & stopped before I fell of the chair haha :lol::lol:

you have to get more piccy's up of your bunnies too :D, I especially love Bell :love::love:, such a cute wee face :love:

:lol::lol:

Ok:p:D, i'll take some tommorrow:D I know Bell has such a pretty face and shes always posing:lol::love::love::love:

:lol: Were mad arent we. xxx

Yep!!:D
:lol::lol:
Thats what happens when you own bunnies!:lol:

I think they all leak a little bit as soon as you attach them to the hutch/run. I use the 330ml classic ones and they never leak more than say 1/2cm at the top of the bottom. I also use the huge 1litre Savic bottles from P@H and they lose only about 1mm from the top of the bottle. My buns don't really drink from the bottles, they are just there as a backup so I know how much the bottles have leaked when I change them.

Back