• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wasn't Sure About Posting This

What with cuddly rabbits and bargain jelly cats you are rockin'

Keep up the good work!

Thanks guys, I know I hardly depict health and radiance. But I still have a pulse :thumb:

This is going to sound like a backhanded compliment (but really it's a forehanded one), but I'd pictured you as looking quite ill from your descriptions of your health. You don't look like that at all.

You look like a woman taking comfort from a big soft bunny who is in turn taking comfort from you, and that's lovely. :)

Oh what an adorable softie - I'm sorry Lord H but you just are :love:

Those moments can make everything else wash away can't they :) my daisy likes a cuddle, well so does Dolly who actually stands on back legs to be lifted :love: can't beat a snuggle x

My guys will tolerate a short snuggle but I don't think they like it much so I rarely do it.

I think you'll have to hire out Lord H's cuddle services Jane. You'd make a fortune, and we'd be queueing all down the road! :lol:

Thanks, it was done to try to stop more of it falling out !

Oh it's lovely! :love: I have to think about cutting mine for the same reasons, really hate to do it but it also makes my head hurt when I have to put it up to keep it out of my way. :(
You and Lord H look so cute together. :love: What a sweetie he is! I wish mine would let me snuggle them like that.

My guys will tolerate a short snuggle but I don't think they like it much so I rarely do it.

I think you'll have to hire out Lord H's cuddle services Jane. You'd make a fortune, and we'd be queueing all down the road! :lol:

Oh I second this! :wave: xxxxxxx

Back