• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Want 2 medium to large bunnies

Yes, almost identical but with plastic under tray. Can't wait to see some bunnies in it. Have specially not cut the grass as I love to see them run round the garden. My last one died about 8 years ago.

i thought these were too small? i was going to have one for my guinea pigs and got advised not to do so as they wont have much space x

Offering advice this chicken coop is not suitable for a pair of medium to large rabbits..not enough bounce space!:D
For two very small bunnies like nethies they are ok..but rabbits any larger than that not good.

As you already have this set up perhaps you could consider a pair of tiny bunnies...or find a way to add an extra..wider run to a side of it?:?

Thanks for pointing this out above.

Sorry we only rehome to enclosures of 6x2x2ft +a minimum of a 6x4ft run or equivilent. We would prefer to see much larger though for larger bunnies preferably a 6x4 shed or playhouse with a 6x6run attached.

Back