• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes please for locksley (he's gone :-( )

Oh Lisa, I'm so, so sorry. Life is just so cruel at times.

No bunny could have been more adored than he was, he may have had a short life but it was such a very happy one.

Oh god :shock: I can't believe it. I am so so sorry :cry: I can't imagine what you must be going through.

Oh Lisa, I'm so, so sorry. Life is just so cruel at times.

No bunny could have been more adored than he was, he may have had a short life but it was such a very happy one.

i said to mum, dad and nan it always happens to the best, my cousin doesn;t look after hers as well as i love mine, yet nothing goes wrong for her and locks gets taken from me, nan had to take him off me as i i could say was come back :cry:

Oh Lisa, I'm so very very sorry:cry::cry:
I know nothing I can say will ease your pain.:cry: Thinking of you.xxxx

Binkying free at the Bridge Locksley, have fun with Rosie and all the other bridge bunnies:love:

:cry: Oh no I'm so sorry, Locksley is the only bun that I really know of here and it always made me smile to see your pics of him!!

Oh Lisa, I'm so very very sorry:cry::cry:
I know nothing I can say will ease your pain.:cry: Thinking of you.xxxx

Binkying free at the Bridge Locksley, have fun with Rosie and all the other bridge bunnies:love:

dads put him right next to mowgli at the top of the garden where he used to sit when i let him run around, and we gave mowgli's fairies to him :cry: and wrapped him in his red fleece

I'm so so so sorry Lisa :'(

Locksley had a fantastic home with you, he couldn't of wanted for more. You did everything you could too please remember that.

xxxxxx

I'm so so so sorry Lisa :'(

Locksley had a fantastic home with you, he couldn't of wanted for more. You did everything you could too please remember that.

xxxxxx

thanks, just want him on the bed right now with me, at this time he used to come up and demand fusses and come begging for supper

i took him sat on landing so mabel couldn;t see me crying when i took him away, but she came out of my room and sat and just watched me :cry:

she was with him when he went, nan phoned vets and they said it wasn't my fault, and not to blame myself, that i was the best bunny owner they know who go to their vets :cry:

its too quite

thanks, just want him on the bed right now with me, at this time he used to come up and demand fusses and come begging for supper

i took him sat on landing so mabel couldn;t see me crying when i took him away, but she came out of my room and sat and just watched me :cry:

she was with him when he went, nan phoned vets and they said it wasn't my fault, and not to blame myself, that i was the best bunny owner they know who go to their vets :cry:

its too quite

:cry: I'm crying for you Lisa, I can't imagine how you must be feeling. :(:(

Back