• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed please....U/D..They're home

Sounds like you have a great vet there Theo :D Aww and Wally wasnt expecting to be deplummed just yet :shock: :lol: Good luck again lads !

You are right, my vet is amazing and her opinion is always spot on, so at least there is no risk to Wally today! :D :D :D

I'm just a nervous wreck thinking about the other two, I always get in a state when they are in the vets.

Thanks for the vibes guys

awww vibes to Jake instead of Wally now then im sure they will be fine and good this was spotted before the op :thumb: bet Wally is like PHEW I keep my balls for a bit longer :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BirdieBun said:
awww vibes to Jake instead of Wally now then im sure they will be fine and good this was spotted before the op :thumb: bet Wally is like PHEW I keep my balls for a bit longer :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwww bless :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't wait to collect them

snowy said:
BirdieBun said:

YAY they are both ok then? woohoo!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

snowy said:
BirdieBun said:

You collect balls? :shock:
:lol:

CARASBLANCO said:
snowy said:
BirdieBun said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BirdieBun said:
CARASBLANCO said:
snowy said:
BirdieBun said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, I have just got home from the vets with all three of them,

Wally is looking mighty pleased with himself and I swear he's poking fun at the other two!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jake and Bob are OK, a little sore but they are fine, just need to get them eating and moving about

snowy said:
BirdieBun said:
CARASBLANCO said:
snowy said:
BirdieBun said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can just see them now.. all lined up neatly in a display cabinet

Glad they are both ok :wink:

Back