• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed please -- Gladys my french lop (she's gone)

I feel guilty that I did treated her at home (with the vets consent as I had everything in here) and perhaps if I had let the vets keep her she may well still be here:cry:

I feel guilty that I did treated her at home (with the vets consent as I had everything in here) and perhaps if I had let the vets keep her she may well still be here:cry:

I am so sorry Kay. I am sure you will have done everything in your pwer to help Gladys and treated her just as well as vet could have. She got to spend her last hours with the people and bunnies that loved her and you cant ask for more than that.
xxx

I am so sorry about Gladys. I agree with Snowberry, you did everything you could and it was better for her to be in a familiar environment with those that she loved.

Hugs

FC x

I'm so sorry. :(:( It's easier said than done but try not to blame yourself. I'm sure you gave her as much care as the vet would have and Gladys would have been much more content at home with people (and husbun) who loved her, rather than in a strange place.

Sleep tight Gladys. xx

I'm so very sorry Kay, please please don't feel bad as you obviously did your very best for her and sometimes i think bunnies are better off at home. The fact she picked up shows she was happier at home and perhaps at the vet she may have passed sooner. At least she had nigel to keep her company. I think you did the right thing. perhaps she had something more serious that you could have done nothing for.
thinking of you and Sam sends you an extra special big hug xx

Kay I am so, so sorry :cry: Poor Gladys :cry: Thinking of you, David & Nigel.

Binky free Gladys, watch over mummy, daddy & Nigel xxx

Back