• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for little Dave: UPDATE !! 13/12

Poor little man, who knows what's happened to him in the past. :( It sounds as though you are doing all the right things though and it'll be lovely to hear of his progress. :love:

I just thought I'd put these pics up of the little man taken after his little adventure last night, when he discovered there's a big frightening world outside his cage..
DSC00861.jpg

DSC00862-1.jpg

yep..there's mega one-way bonding going on there, Jill!!:lol:

Well I think it's quite cruel to keep husbands without a rabbit friend..they can pine and and find themselves at a loose end quite often..( after they have done all the little jobs round the house of course!)..
I tell Gwyn the reason I do the rescue is so he can have rabbits to cuddle and to keep him busy mending hutches and doing trips to the tip:D

Looks like the bonding has started.

Sounds like you are doing all the right things Hilda. Lots of TLC and a "long term foster home" ;)

Homer loves his cheek to be stroked like you have mentioned, even Katy seems to at times :roll:

Last edited:
This is almost beyond my belief, & absolutely wonderful.

Can Rog communicate with animals in "their language"?
Can he actually "tell" Dave that his life of misery is past & he'll be happy with these new humans - no need to be so scared?
I've become convinced that at least dogs & rabbits, can communicate almost like mind reading, as well as by body "language". How I wish I understood my bun more, but I don't seem to have the ability.

Little Dave in Rog's arms, head up, so soon, is the most wonderful thing I have seen - pure joy! :D:D:D:love::love::love:

My bun has bonded to me as his partner, but knows I'm not a rabbit. I can't leave him overnight, but that suits me OK
How does it work when Rog can't be with Dave for a while?

Back