• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Buggles please *warning* graphic pictures

Oh poor little Buggles! What a brave little man. I really hope it heals up nice and quickly for you Buggles.

poor poor little man :shock::shock:

and poor you theo .. i would probably have been sick :mrgreen:

hope he recovers quickly ... nasty nasty abcess:evil:

Thank you everyone for your vibes and thoughts for our gorgeous Buggles, he hasn't let it bother him one little bit, I flushed it out last night and did his meds and he is not bothered at all

Thank you from Buggles too x

Good grief!! What a massive abscess that must have been. I bet he is glad of the release of pressure on his wee head, must have been annoying for him.

I love it when bunnies are good when you are treating them, i definately think that they know that you are helping them.

Good grief!! What a massive abscess that must have been. I bet he is glad of the release of pressure on his wee head, must have been annoying for him.

I love it when bunnies are good when you are treating them, i definately think that they know that you are helping them.

It was huge, but the strange this is that it really didn't seem to be bothering him at all, that's what I can't understand, he was doing everything normally

It was huge, but the strange this is that it really didn't seem to be bothering him at all, that's what I can't understand, he was doing everything normally

Must be one tough little cookie then :)
Hopefully that means he will heal up well.

Lots of healing vibes for Buggles, glad he's being a good boy and letting you treat him, sometimes I think they know we are trying to help them:D

Back