• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*URGENT* Transport Request for a group of gerbils - York to Barnsley 27th November

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Posted on behalf of Minimallow

This is to get a pair of Gerbils closer to their final destination in Surrey. Tracey at BARC will act as a stopover for the first part of the journey to break it up a bit and make organising things better hopefully. It might be the case that a group of 3 gerbils possibly join in on the Gerbil run too!

If anyone can help with any part of the journey, please let me know. Thanks so much.

Last edited:
So if I can get someone to do from Carlisle to Penrith and meet you somewhere (providing no one can do it sooner) would that be ok with you? I'll see if i can get someone to meet you in Leeds also of course :wave:

Yep probably. I'm going to an event with my Dad as a Christmas present so I'll need to check the journey times/route etc, but hopefully I can help.

Hiya. Mopsmum would normally do the journey from Leeds back to Barnsley, but unfortunately her daughter has a hospital appointment on that day. Is there anyone who could possibly do from Leeds to Barnsley if Deelove manages to take these Gerbils with her please?

Thanks so much for updating this Karen :wave:

We just need form York to Tracey (mopsmum) in Barnsley on the 27th of this month as Deelove is going to bring the Gerbs from Penrith to York.

If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it

Helennnn has offered to take Phineus (sp) from Nottingham to Northants on Sunday if anyone can get him to her before 6pm?

bumpy :wave:

It's more the York to Barnsley part we need to concentrate on as not heard back from Zahirre yet. If that part can't be done I can't send the ones who are in Carlisle any further without a definite run. Your Phineas has reached the others at least so all are together waiting to go to meet Deelove in Penrith. Once they get to Barnsley they can stay with Tracey until further transport can be found.
Is there even anyone in York who could possibly keep them for a night or two if transport to barnsley can't be sorted right away please?

Back