• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent Bun from Brixton to Eastbourne

but I can't get time off work tomorrow it was too short notice to book so doesn't help Loala for Brixton as she couldn't keep overnight till Sat am I think she said. Also Twickenham is too far for her to rendezvous with Janice.

Edited as Evie's new owner has just contacted me!!!
She cannot meet you tomorrow during day Loula and wouldn't be able to collect Evie until after 9.30 pm...but if there is any chance you could take Evie to Twickenham..about 9 miles from Brixton..then I will aks Janice very nicely if the lady can collect her from there over weekend..I know this is a lot to ask and if you can't no worries xx

Last edited:
The plan currently stands that I'm picking buns up tomorrow at midday and dropping both off with Janice in Twickenham.

I hope it can somehow be sorted to get these buns on to their final homes! :D

I'm sorry we can't get them to their final destinations but we'd already made plans for OHs birthday, and are pretty skint so can't really afford the petrol for detours.

Mrs Wabbit, I hope it won't be too much trouble getting to Twickenham, sorry we can't bring him any further.

Urgh this is so annoying, my dad is coming from essex to bournemouth on saturday, and I asked him but he said he doesnt think he can help :( i will ask again tomorrow but i realise this is cutting it fine. x

let me see

Well thanks for all efforts, leave it with me be working all day,but will try sort a route for Twickenham sat am. If worst comes to worst I am in London Thur/Fri on train so definately by then I would ,make a detour somehow.. chat tonight.

The bunny can stay with me for how ever long required until it can be collected.

Does he / she need outdoor or indoor accomodation?

If any one wants contact details PM me, if for any reason I need to pop out this morning and I dont get back Jill (Honeybunny) has my number and address.

Fingers crossed the transport works out for these two special buns. Well done to all for helping out :wave:

Mrs Wabbit Janice had kindly offered to have Max and ssay sshe can meet you at Richmond which is easier for your route:)
So I ma sending both Evie and Max to Auntie Janice:)

thank you to all concerned xx

Wooooohooooooo :D:D So pleased this has worked out :D:wave:

Not only means two bunnies get to their fab forever homes but also means Jill can take in two more buns which require some help :)

Evie and Max have completed the first part of their journey.

Thanks to Laura for bringing them over to me. They are now heading off to Brixton.

Helllooo. Was just going to post to say we've dropped them off but Janice beat me to it! We are now stuck in traffic in Richmond and can safely say birthday plans at 4 aren't happening!

Max and Evie were very well behaved on the way down and looked like they'd settled well with Janice.

Glad we managed to get it sorted!

I'll sort the little fella out!

Thanks guys I will get in touch with janice and try to rendezvous tomorrow via train.

Have left a message with Caroline to give me a call as their phone is turned off. Hopefully we can sort out for Evie to meet her new owner over the next few days.

Back