• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

(upsetting images) - Donations Required - UPDATE ON NEEDS P270

Does anyone know if he was supplying to a petshop?

If so maybe organise a protest outside the shop with pictures etc when business starts to suffer in the till, where it matters to them, they will start to change

Does anyone know if he was supplying to a petshop?

If so maybe organise a protest outside the shop with pictures etc when business starts to suffer in the till, where it matters to them, they will start to change

I believe he was Lou and PACT have a big problem with pet shops locally anyway.

This is soooo soooo sad. My heart goes out to these poor rabbits.
The man involved deserves a prison cell, not a hospital bed.:evil:

I will make a donation but wish I could help more :(

Would an online petition be the way to go,with nearly 2000 views here already,im sure people would all be willing to add their name?

Will be checking out the facebook in a bit.....

They aren't looking for homes just now because of the quarantine situation etc plus they have 100+ rabbits in already needing homes first but they can't be rehomed until they are neutered so my best advice is to get people to donate for the costs of the vets at this stage.

Homes and rescue places will probably be more useful later on.:D

If it helps, my rescue RACR neuters, vaccinates and micro chips all rabbits before there adopted.. My offer stands for a space for two pairs or singles (have two spare cages/hutches)

I am based in Bedford and would be happy to move some buns around down to the London area and west towards swindon and oxford if that helps anyone. I have a small van.

Donation has been sent.

I know no words to describe the horror!!!! This case and these horrific images should be made public via the nationals surely?! :cry:

I am based in Bedford and would be happy to move some buns around down to the London area and west towards swindon and oxford if that helps anyone. I have a small van.

Donation has been sent.

That's kind. The lady who I spoke to today at PACT says that they have an existing group of rescue volunteers who do this kind of thing - I think that they will organise this themselves if and when they go get to move any bunnies to other locations.

I think for now, the primary concern is fundraising for the vet bills and food stuffs.

The relationship has been made with PACT now, and so when they need a shout to ask for transport, they know we will be here to help if needed.:D

I would happily go and stand outside pet shops protesting, I really think if the public knew the horror they would rethink..[/QUOTE]

:shock: Oh my good grief :cry::cry: Poor bunnies

Is the actual PETSHOP/S aware of how the bunnies have been kept? mabe they didn't know either, could they be guilt ridden into sending something to the rescue, ie hay or donations?

Somebody mentioned Pre loved to help find home, how about preloved asking for donations and making the issue known...just for the benefit of those who also don't treat their bunnies with the life they deserve, 2 birds with 1 stone n all that.

I'm happy to help with bunny runs if anybun comes up this way.

Ive donated to pact.
These are the "lucky rabbits" god knows what has happend to the others in the past.
I hope that man spends a very very long time in hospital:evil:

I also think the RSPCA and the council should be held accountable...they should be helping the rescue financially. :censored:

looking through the thread it seems that a contact has been found for water bottles and also the local PAH is going to help (possibly a national one too?)

but are there any other items PACT are likely to need? food? hutches?

basically what im getting at is are there any other companies we can contact to ask for donations?

Very angry and very emotional about this.....

It is the pet shops responsibility to know about their supplier- they should be fined

We have sent a donation
And to be honest, I hope the :censored: that is ill in hospital suffers with his stroke- might give him a taste of what he has inflicted on these poor innocent creatures.

On the plus side, it blows me away the kindness and support that you good people on this site have given regarding this terrible story

I think its really important to make sure as many people see this as possible. I've sent invites to the FB page to all my friends and have made a new profile image and put details in the image description. Its a shame the thumbnail is too small to read but.... its something.

If anyone wants to use the image please help yourself, if we are not friend already on FB I'm Julia Westwood

As Helen said, this needs to go viral!

Back