• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Jen

Awwww she's gorgeous!!! And looks very affectionate.................. :D no chance of a bonding with Tilly-May no? :)

Thanks Everyone, She's changing every day - She gets all excited when she sees me, and lets me stroke her & pick her up and put her in the run with no probs at all .. last week it took 20 mins for her to let me get my hand in the hutch!! :shock: :D :D

**Bonnie** said:
That is wonderful - you obviously have a special bond now and she trusts you!! she is a lovely looking lady xx

Noo Dont say that :shock: .. She'll bond with her new Mummy I'm sure :( X

Lucy - There is no way Till & Jen would bond, plus she really isnt going to be staying forever :(

Karen - Cheryl took Babbit, Not spoke to Cheryl since last week but when I did she sounded like she was getting on quite well :) Theres a photo of Babbit in stories and photos now too. I love her naughtyness :lol: X

Back