• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

UPDATE Bonded Sonny REW and Robyn !

Brilliant! I hope your aren't getting too cold if you are bonding outside! What will you do with Cher now Sonny is with Robyn?

Brilliant! I hope your aren't getting too cold if you are bonding outside! What will you do with Cher now Sonny is with Robyn?

No Im popping in and out now as the bond started Saturday and all is going well. Cher should be ok in the future ;)

Awww we so need piccies before they go to their new home - did you indulge in a yummie Steph jacket spud with cheese and salad mmmmmmmmmmmmm whilst bonding this time? :lol:

Awww we so need piccies before they go to their new home - did you indulge in a yummie Steph jacket spud with cheese and salad mmmmmmmmmmmmm whilst bonding this time? :lol:

I have an hour free tomorrow avo as Im not work all day :D Will take piccies then for you :) No time for jacket spuddies this time Carys :cry: Im awaiting another visit from you and will shall spud away :lol:

Well they are in love :love: They are so happy together :D Im so very pleased for them both :D I will get piccies later today :lol: Im taking them to the forever home tomorrow :)

Back