• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update 10th Oct 0655hrs-Post 118

Only just saw this - Jane I'm so sorry, please keep going, you're a saint to those bunnies! Sending loads of vibes and hugs your way.

AMETHYST

Oh Jane I'm so so sorry. You have my support, no-one on here knows what to do better than you. Morse is getting the best care a rabbit could ask for, as is Little Bill, Tess, Stanley and all your other buns.

Remember we're here for you in your hour of need.

C says Morse is too ill to undergo more surgery. She feels that the ear canal resection is what is needed but doubts Morse would survive :cry:
After giving strong pain relief C managed to clean out a fair bit of pus, but we know that it will just recur despite all the medication Morse is on.

I am to continue trying to remove as much pus from his ear as possible and he will also remain on all his medication. Realistically we are just trying to buy Morse more time. But unless we can get the infection and pain under control over the next few days then my worst nightmare will become a reality and I will have to let him go :cry: :cry: :cry:

I cannot even think about that without crying, I could barely speak when we were with C.

Little Bill is not recovering from his GA and he is also now in GI stasis. It is 50/50 as to whether he will survive :cry:

PLEASE DO NOT START A CONSCIOUS DENTAL DEBATE ON HERE.
Having already been told I have 'blood on my hands' for vaccinating my Rabbits against VHD I really do not need any more critisism about GA/Dentals.

Tess and Stanley are stable on treatment

Cant believe any one would say that to you how ridiculous :evil:

Glad Tess and Stanley are stable x

Tess and Stanley are doing better now and they are both eating a little for themselves.

Morse and Little Bill remain very, very poorly and I am not sure either will make it :cry: :cry:

*NB I AM IN REGULAR CONTACT WITH MY VET AND ANY MEDICATION ADMINISTERED IS ON HER SAY-SO*

Tess and Stanley are doing better now and they are both eating a little for themselves.

Morse and Little Bill remain very, very poorly and I am not sure either will make it :cry: :cry:

*NB I AM IN REGULAR CONTACT WITH MY VET AND ANY MEDICATION ADMINISTERED IS ON HER SAY-SO*

Great to hear Tess and Stanley atleast are feeling better :D
Sending trillions of vibes for Morse and little Bill. God i hope they get better xxxxx
And Jane u dont have to defend your actions to ANYONE. we all know u are amqzing with ur buns. If my buns were ill i'd be happy for them to be in ur hands and thats saying something coz i dont trust anyone with my buns! Xxx

I have only just seen this. :(

Thinking of you and sending loads of get well vibes for Morse and Little Bill. xx

Sending vibes to Morsey, Little Bill, Tess and Stanley, and to you Jane. We're keeping fingers and paws crossed here for you all

Only just seen this as I work during day and have very limited access to internet.
So very sorry to hear about your poorly bunnies Jane, sending my very good wishes to you and them and try to stay strong whatever happens.
:love:vibes and hugs:love:

Jane I'm so sorry that your going through this. Lots of vibes to you and your lovely buns. Do not justify your actions to anyone, you want your buns to be fit and healthy and live long happy lifes there is nothing wrong with that.
Special vibes to Morsey, he needs you to be strong.

So sorry - try and be strong and I hope all goes well - you sound like a lovely person and those buns need you! God bless you and yours x

Back