• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Under Bed Storage Boxs used for litter trays ??

I have 32L and 40L ones and I prefer the 32L purely for the fact that they are easier to carry around :oops:

think minds the 32L one from wilko it was about £5 when i got it think they gone up a bit tho :(
i got 2 because my 2 just love to poop :)

I'm having trouble with my litter trays - the buns use them without fail, but the sides aren't high enough. I wondered whether I would end up wasting more hay if I used one big storage box like these between them? At the moment I have two smaller trays, I cover one half with wood based cat litter and fill the other half with hay in each.

Do you find that you end up throwing much hay away?

I'm having trouble with my litter trays - the buns use them without fail, but the sides aren't high enough. I wondered whether I would end up wasting more hay if I used one big storage box like these between them? At the moment I have two smaller trays, I cover one half with wood based cat litter and fill the other half with hay in each.

Do you find that you end up throwing much hay away?

i think im having the sides problem it seems to go on the shed side it does dry away but yh i think in future i might get a slightly higher tray think amy likes to flick her wee a bit :roll:

no i changed my buns tray every sunday and thursday and top up inbetween when i see it pooey if u do it too much you waste alot of hay with big trays anway :)

I got mine in Morrisons, don't know the exact volume though? This one in the background, it was a fiver.
6113115313_a3a18a0ae0_z.jpg

Guys, if you're still looking for a good/cheap underbed storage box poundstretchers have a good sized one (60cm/40cm/18cm) for £3.99 or 3 for £10! The buns love it! So much better than the two tiny litter trays they had before xP

Back