• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Unbelievable !!- U/D 24th April - Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!

I am speechless, how can anyone have put that Frenchie in that box.. it must have had it's growth SERIOUSLY stunted :(

Thats horrendous - poor bunnies, and I hate to think of what they are going through now :(

However, at least they gave the "hutch" to you, and not put it on ebay/Freecycle, condemning some other poor bun(s) to a living hell. Once again, your love for bunnies has probably helped save another bunnys life xxx

I would burn it hun , A french lop in that , its horrid my friench lop Ellie has a hutch she uses as a toilet but she lives free range, I would hate her to be in a small area.

:(:(:( Poor rabbits. I truly hope that what goes around comes around.....

I'd start a nice bonfire with that hutch, or have a sponsored "Smash it up"

I say make a fundraiser out of the thing. Charge $5 for 3 good whacks! I would pay for that privilege. :evil:

I am going to have a lot of fun smashing it to bits !!

I just wish I could have helped the Bunnies but they are now all being used for breeding :cry:

What a dreadful life those poor bunnies have had.

I doubt, by their obvious lack of care or knowledge, that the rabbits were bonded properly as they were tossed into that scrap heap of a hutch! Just put in and left to fight it out more than likely... and having gone to a breeder they were definitely not neutered, so I bet they had some horrendous fights!

It's terrible what some people have going on in their back yards! I dread to think if the owners have any other "pets" :roll::roll:

god.we all know too well these things happen but to have it turn up on yur doorstep, i dont know what i would have said. thats so horrible. at least they wont be putting anymore bunnies through that ordeal :(

so cruel

I bet you must feel infuriated that this happened so close to home yet you hadn't seen them. How stupid people are in not shocking anymore. I feel sad for those poor incarserated souls :(

See thats what I really cant understand.
How can anyone look at that filthy prison and think its acceptable to house Rabbits in it :?
They were both going on about how my Rabbits would 'love it'.
My Rabbits wont get anywhere near it :evil:

I may wait for them to put a load of washing out and then I'll start a nice hutch burning bonfire.......................:angel:

Back