• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/D Mr Bennett is home with his meds. No diagnosis to why he was ill.

Thank you everyone. Nice to see you KittyKat.

Lastest update says some slight improvements, but Mr Bennetts temperature still tends to go up and down but not so often. So weird.

:wave: Hi Amanda - I'm so sorry I've only just managed to catch up with the news of Mr Bennett. I've just read the thread and really do feel for you, being so far away. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help, which vets is he at. Big hugs to you and vibes for Mr Bennett, he's such a gorgeous boy :( x

:wave: Hi Amanda - I'm so sorry I've only just managed to catch up with the news of Mr Bennett. I've just read the thread and really do feel for you, being so far away. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help, which vets is he at. Big hugs to you and vibes for Mr Bennett, he's such a gorgeous boy :( x

Thanks Gill

Normally Mr Bennett is at Twickenham Vets but twice he has had to go to the emergency vets, so at NKR the emergency vets.

Thank you all so much for your support, it has been a very stressful week. I really hope Mr Bennett makes a full recovery.

None of us are any the wiser to what is/was wrong with him. Haven't had an update for 14 hours so hope he is fine at home. Need to wait at least another 5 hours until it is morning in the UK.

Back