• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/D Both home. Mr B recovered very fast but has snuffles

Thanks so much for thinking of Georgia and Mr B. They are fine and staying overnight, mainly for MR B as he always takes so long to recover, although hoping, as we got him in before he stopped eating he will recover faster.

As all three are away I have spent all day scrubbing the outside bunnies house and in our bedroom. Been ruthless, probably a bit OCD, but at least everything is spotless for their return. Luckily a lovely day outside and great chance to do a winter deep clean and take everything out.

Thanks for the PM and I am glad all went well ! Every time I see Sean I feel older, he looks so young ! Great Vet though :D

Thanks everyone. Told James Sean is nice looking, he doesn't mind.:lol:

OK so Mr B has snuffles, not unusual for him but if not cleared up need to take him back next week. On the up side he is eating normally, something that never happens after a dental. I used to wonder if it was the GA but it must be the cuts in his tongue from spurs, which by catching it so early had prevented any cuts.

Georgia seems fine but won't eat in front of me so I have to hang around and keep sneaking looks. I must have over fed them because neither were hungry this morning but all the food from the evening and late at night was gone. I did put too much out though.:oops:

OK so Mr B has snuffles, not unusual for him but if not cleared up need to take him back next week. On the up side he is eating normally, something that never happens after a dental. I used to wonder if it was the GA but it must be the cuts in his tongue from spurs, which by catching it so early had prevented any cuts.

Georgia seems fine but won't eat in front of me so I have to hang around and keep sneaking looks. I must have over fed them because neither were hungry this morning but all the food from the evening and late at night was gone. I did put too much out though.:oops:

I hope Mr B's snuffly nose resolves. It's great that he's eating so well already. Previously he's taken days to get back to normal hasn't he. Georgia is probably giving you a hard time as punishment for taking her to those pesky Vets !!

I was there again this morning and the Surgery was packed out again. They are having their new Xray/U/S suite built too so to say it was a hub of activity would be an understatement.

I hope Mr B's snuffly nose resolves. It's great that he's eating so well already. Previously he's taken days to get back to normal hasn't he. Georgia is probably giving you a hard time as punishment for taking her to those pesky Vets !!

I was there again this morning and the Surgery was packed out again. They are having their new Xray/U/S suite built too so to say it was a hub of activity would be an understatement.

At least a week to recover, once he took 10 days, it was very stressful. The only way you knew he had fully recovered was when he would finally eat a crunchie. He ate two last night and pestered me for one this morning. It was going off crunchies in the last week and ripping up patches of carpet fibres that made me think he had a dental problem and the post op notes say spurs burred down RHS and LHS. Hopefully he will keep his teeth ground down for longer as he is eating hay straight away. He also seems much happier and chilled out after this dental. All I have to do now is watch out for the behavioural changes that are a warning the spurs are irritating him.

The surgery has grown alot over the last several years with the back extended. Great they are getting an ultra sound machine, bet equipment like that costs a fortune.

Poor Georgia, her and Bandit stress so much going to the vets. On the way home one of them soaked the newspaper in the carrier.

Last edited:
At least a week to recover, once he took 10 days, it was very stressful. The only way you knew he had fully recovered was when he would finally eat a crunchie. He ate two last night and pestered me for one this morning. It was going off crunchies in the last week and ripping up patches of carpet fibres that made me think he had a dental problem and the post op notes say spurs burred down RHS and LHS. Hopefully he will keep his teeth ground down for longer as he is eating hay straight away. He also seems much happier and chilled out after this dental. All I have to do now is watch out for the behavioural changes that are a warning the spurs are irritating him.

The surgery has grown alot over the last several years with the back extended. Great they are getting an ultra sound machine, bet equipment like that costs a fortune.

Poor Georgia, her and Bandit stress so much going to the vets. On the way home one of them soaked the newspaper in the carrier.

The only thing that ever stressed Morse out was car travel. Thankfully C came over here most times, but obviously if Morse needed surgery we had to transport him. He usually needed Oxygen on arrival :cry:

Glad to hear the dentals went well :)

One of mine had the snuffles after a dental and was put on a course of Septrin. I hope Mr B's snuffles clears up fast and he keeps those teeth in order :)

Back